How to Get Workday Help
Trying to figure out who to contact when you need assistance? Select from the four functional areas below to create a Help Ticket. The Help Ticket will then be routed quickly to the appropriate team that can fully address and support your needs.
Notice: We want to thank you all for your patience as we continue to work through the transition to Workday. As you may have seen, there are still corrections that we are making to our university position and worker data. As we continue to work through these changes, we wanted to share some key information with you.
- Security Role Requests: In order to comply with the security governance, employees must have their security role request submitted either by the Department HR Representative, HR Partner, or Department Head.
- Supervisory Organization Changes: Department HR representatives have been working with the UAF HCM Implementation to make the necessary corrections to the Supervisory Organizations. Those updates are still in progress. You will see changes to the Supervisory Organizations as they are approved through the System Project Team. If you continue to see misalignments, please inform your Department HR Representative who will work with the UAF HCM Team to get corrections made.
- Time Off Balances: As leave tracking finishes out in BASIS we will be updating the Workday time off balances after July 10th.
- Changing Payment Elections: In order to change your payment elections, you must either be on campus using the secured University internet or if off campus using the University VPN GlobalProtect.
- Change Work Location: Many have expressed that they were not able to update their work location in Workday. The UAF Implementation Team provided a QRG for General Workday Fundamentals that includes information on how to update your work location or other helpful tools. We would like to additionally call out that you will need to type in the full name of your Building or type in your room number and then search for the corresponding building.
- Change Work Location Instructions:
- From the search bar enter: Change my Work Space and select the Change My Work Space Task.
- In the Work space field enter: building OR room (along with room number) and press enter and a list of University building sites will appear. Select the site appropriate for your location.
- Press the submit button at the bottom of the page. The request will route to your manager for their review and approval.
Report an issue with payroll (missing payment, incorrect payment amount, incorrect deductions, incorrect withholdings, etc…)